Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm back in control and thats the way I like IT!!!

December 2nd is the day!

I rang up a new clinic today who I've heard amazing things about!.
They usually have a 3-4 month wait list and I managed to get in on December 2nd. I'm so excited!!!

Dr Asshole rang today and we spoke.... well he did a lot of talking about the importance of weight loss.... blah blah blah.. I explained to him that i would have respected his decision a whole lot more if he would not have let me start in the first place. But he made me go through all of this which is quite unfair. Funnily enough he had no answers for me and was quick to get off the phone.

I feel so much like my normal self again!!

I am taking control and I'm not going to let ignorant men like Dr T get me down or decide when and on whose terms we can have a family.

I now have a month to get my weight down further and to get to this appointment. so far i have not seen anything about weight restrictions with this new clinic. I just hope they are the ones for me.

Oh and BTW

Dr T finally came out and said today that I have PCOS.
this was the first time he had ever mentioned it. I really wish he would have said something sooner rather than bypass the whole diagnosis thing. that way i would have changed my perception on this much sooner.

Anyway. I'm not going to harp on the bad we are on a new path.. A positive path to a family !!!

XXXX
Love and Baby Dust.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a positive path! I think great things will be coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lisa
    I am really feeling so great about this move. I have this fantastic feeling about it.

    ReplyDelete