Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm feeling like myself again

You know a few months ago I was so stubborn  and thought that I didn't need a break from fertility treatments, but now that it has been forced upon us I'm really enjoying the break from drugs, needles, blood tests and ultrasounds. And in the midst of all of this i had forgotten that sex was actually for fun too not just for procreation

All year my parents have been after us to take a trip with them to Italy. But I was never able to give them an answer to where we would be with all our treatments. Well now that everything is on hold we are going to ITALY!!

Its been such a tough year for our family. My brother has separated from his wife (about 3 months ago) and we cant conceive so i think as a consolation prize my parents are taking us all on a business class trip to Italy for a month. bahahaha WOW i think my parents feel sorry for us - bahaha. the trip will do US ALL GOOD. We need a change of pace.


Now that I'm myself again I can laugh again. It feels so good to laugh, I'm not feeling bitter any longer. I can actually talk about the disappointing year and not cry. 

Sending all my love and positive vibes to all of my other Infertiles - Lets not allow this journey to crush us - only make us stronger.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment