Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alcohol + Facebook = Disaster

Really not a good combination at all!!!


It's funny... ever since my cancelled cycle everything just quite simply - Pisses me off!


I am sick to death of reading crap on status updates!

I am going to make a list of shit that I've seen at status updates. If there is anyone reading add your own too.
How long can this list be..

1.

 is getting just a little bit excited about meeting my new bubba! 51 days to go!

2.

‎50 days! It is blowing me away to think that there is going to be another little member joining my family soon. A new little personality to get to know and love - Everything is going to change!  Yeap i get it - you only told us about that yesterday

3.

what makes me nervous and want to vomit??? hhmmmmm...oh that would be when the pathologist taking your blood says "oh no" once the needle is in, you then hear a release of air and she proceeds to vigourously push down on your arm to get more blood into the vile. -complain when you have to stick three needles in your stomach everyday and try to find a spot that is not bruised or doesn't hurt. (i actually wrote this response) my friend respond to me saying point taken Lu i forget how blessed i am - really how about fuck u instead!

4.

oiiii the nausea - how about the headaches, the sore ovaries, the bloating the injections

5.

Dear God....please bless my baby with brown skin, long eyelashes and big lips like its brother and sister. Although it might be nice to have one that actually looked like it belonged to me and not get asked..."Oh what nationality is its father?". hehehehehe Dear God I just want a baby - it can be pasty white, no eyelashes and thin lips. 

6.

I swear my baby just tried to escape my uterus! Damn....that hurt child!!! really thats a visual that i didn't want right now

7.

my bump feels like a lump of lead right now! WOW really!

8.

DAMN YOU TEETHING...5am is not a suitable time to wake up Oh im sorry that your child is interrupting your very important sleep schedule. didn't you know that children went through teething?

9.

baby was up at 3am this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep! WTF!!! get the fuck over yourself princess!


I had better stop now because im starting to get really cynical 

xxxx
Lu 


1 comment:

  1. That made me LOL! I've been avoiding facebook a lot recently. I hate some of the stuff I see on there. I'm sorry you're going through this rough time. I know how you feel, its awful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete