Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 - Not the year of the baby anymore

It's a sad state of affairs when you wake up in the morning and realise that you wont be achieving your dream of conceiving (not even giving birth to) a little one.

This was to be our year!

With all the blood test, ultrasounds, injections, poking and prodding we are no closer to achieving our dream.
This sux donkey balls!!

do I dare say it..........


WHY US????????


I'm sick of hearing people tell me they got knocked up on the first go and don't remember it.. 


Well i'm sure as hell going to remember the day I get knocked up because you cant ever forget the sterile room, your legs in the air and someone who isn't your husband poke and prod around your ho ha in order to knock you up.. Plus you have the credit card bills to prove that you had a "GOOD TIME" 


But enough of the WHY ME!!!
I'm not usually the WHY ME person... 



This week we have had my parents stay with us because they are doing some remodeling to their home. Yesterday we moved them back into their place . My Aunty was going to cook my parents dinner and asked if WJ and I want to go up too..

I said..... In the biggest voice possible...

Ohh NO thanks, Ive finally got some privacy, I'm going home, getting undressed and walking around the house butt naked!!!!
A roar of laughter erupted - BUT I'M SERIOUS!!

hahahahahah

The cat is happy that mum and dads dog is no longer in sight.

And I'm happy because i can watch something on TV other than Law and Order (over and over and over again!)

Well this week we are on detox - after a week of mums cooking we are only eating grilled chicken and carrots.. OII i'm so full!!!


Love and Dust


Lu xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment