Sunday, November 28, 2010

I need to stop thinking...

Don't you hate it when you have time to think and your mind goes around in circles thinking of a million and one thing.

At the moment we are back to trying for a baby the traditional way.

But I can't help but think - What if it never happens for us?

We are coming up to 3 years of tying and about 5 years from me being off the pill and nothing. Not a single positive pregnancy test (the only time i tested positive was the day after a Pregnyl shot and idiot me got excited)
NOTHING.. WHY????
Not even a late period to get excited about.

How long can you keep going on the same disappointing roller coaster ride?


I'm not ready to give up, thats not what I'm saying but today i just feel so low and poor WJ is coping the grumpiness.


I'm excited that in a few weeks time a few of us who are going through IVF are catching up for a coffee. It will be so great to talk to people who are going through the same thing as yourself.

I think we should call our selves the IVy group.


Well i must get on with the day - but to be honest i just want to crawl back into bed and not get out.

xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment