Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thank God for Acupuncturists.

Meltdown number 3
Victim - Husband
Reason - Because he didn't answer my question quick enough and I thought he wasn't paying me any attention
But he was really finding out the answer to my question......But still I'm right




WOW I really need to pull myself together. I am beginning to be a basket case!

This IVF cycle is so different to my first one. I am so much more emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I was watching Celebrity Rehab the other night and I couldn't stop crying.
This over emotional behaviour is driving me crazy. I am always to strong and sure of myself and now I can't even watch TV and be half way normal.

But thank God today I had my Acupuncture appointment with the fab M. I ranted and raved about my week - My over emotional behaviour, the possibility of me having PCOS and the headaches.

M put a number of pins in me and I love it when you can almost feel the electricity in your body from the needles. I had one between my eyes and one on the top of my head (i know that spot is to calm you down{i think i needed 10 at least in my head}) And i feel better already.

M gave me some extra information about PCOS. Even if I do or don't have it there is nothing wrong with changing the way I eat. In the long run it will be a good choice to make - But on the list she gave me it didn't say Chocolate cake. I'm wondering where does chocolate cake fit into this eating plan??? 
any advice would be great...... ;-)


All the shots are going well, but i think I've lost my touch a little bit. I keep on making myself bleed and i'm pretty bruised up. But it's all apart of the ritualistic morning routine.

WJ is still in the USA at the moment but he gets home on Monday. I am so excited to be seeing him. The two weeks have gone so quickly. I've been able to cope because I've been sleeping on his side of the bed.

I want to do a big shout out to my Bubhub girls and Twoweekwait girls.
Thanks for following!

Love and Dust xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Are you finding your self emotional before or after the suppression. I started the Gonal F last night and no moods yet, but you think it might be to early, am I in for a huge suprise? LOL

    I'm glad you feel better. I think were about the same time frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My headaches started when i started the Lucrin (my suppressant. then my moods started soon after that and then escalated after i began the Gonal F.

    I really believe my acupuncture session has helped a lot. I feel so much more balanced.

    ReplyDelete