Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Giving injecting advice over a salad!

It's amazing the lunchtime conversations one can have at work.

A girlfriend at work is undergoing her first IVF cycle. We are both at the same clinic and it's really nice to have someone to talk to who is going through the same things as you. She hadn't done any type of injectables before and was quite nervous.

I had flash backs from the first time I had to do my Gonal injection. I had the needle loaded and I just couldn't insert it in. I was so scared that it was going to hurt or that I was going to do something wrong.

Now.......


I can do it with my eyes closed. It's amazing what you can do when you need to.

I am now considering myself a Seasoned Injector.

2 comments:

  1. It does get easier! That's nice that you can help someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you try and help those around you who are going through the same thing. I think its important to ourselves and others to help them realise that they are not alone in all this.

    ReplyDelete