Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19/10/10 MELTDOWN CITY !!!!

Well...

I have started the Lucrin and I finally Got AF today..

WHAT A DAY!!!!

On my first IVF cycle I had NO hormonal days and I never lost the plot.

Well today changed all that.

It started with a headache. Lucrin always gave me a headache. But today this ache was not going away only getting worse.

I spoke to My DH this morning on the phone - Lucky guy is in the USA visit with his family. I could already feel on the phone myself getting overly emotional. this was the start of an overly emotional day.

I picked my self up and got ready for work. Thumping head and all.

I went in really feeling like C**P.

each time someone said something I would be close to tears (so not like me at ALL)

It finally got to lunch time and I couldn't take it any more. I went home - Well I went straight to my Mums and had a meltdown!!!

WOW I hate feeling like this.

I went home and called WJ on the phone  (sorry for waking you up) and had another meltdown on the phone to him.

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GIRL!!!!


TALK ABOUT A MESS..




So here i am now.
drinking my ginger and honey tea (my new acupuncturist told me I had to keep my Womb warm - yeah what ever that means)


And im finally calm.


Tomorrow is another day and I will pull myself together.


Cycle day 1 - how many more days of this?????





No comments:

Post a Comment