Monday, March 21, 2016

Sleepless -

In a few hours time I have my blood test and ultrasound. 

I am pretty sure I am due to ovulate tonight and therefore I'll be taking my trigger shot Ovidrel  tonight. 

It's amazing that exactly 1 week ago I started my period and now I'm about to ovulate. It just seems so early!  

No wonder why all these years of timing and ovulation home kits etc never worked because I was always doing it at the wrong time. 

I must ask the sonographer about this. About how early I'm ovulating and how my Adenomyosis is going. Last time she could see the flare up which was interesting. 

Tonight I can't sleep. I'm bloated and have too much on my mind. - my father in law had two mini strokes. I'm worried about him and I'm worried about WJ.  So me worried means me not sleeping. 
Which then leads me into me looking at online recipes and shopping! 

So today is a big day. Let's see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment