Saturday, March 5, 2016

Mid phase bloods

This morning I had my Luteal phase blood work. 

It's been a great week. Work has been hectic but I've still kept up my exercise regime. It really does make you feel amazing. 

I've switched to decaf coffee and drinks and I've cut out all of my afternoon wines and gin. It hasn't been too bad I've  just been drinking decaf ice tea which is very refreshing. 

So my blood results are

Your hormone levels today confirm you are mid luteal, which means you are a week post ovulation.

Your blood Results from today were:
Estrogen (E2): 451
Progesterone (P4): 63


I have one more booster shot on Monday and a blood test Monday morning. I'm not sure what that one is for. 

So here's to a wonderful long weekend 

If anyone knows anything about progesterone levels how do mine look?


Xxx
Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment