Friday, March 11, 2016

Analogy away.....

This morning a had a little spotting. I'm due for my pregnancy blood test on Monday morning at the clinic to see if our first round of OI actually worked.

Seeing this spotting this morning was of no surprise. Why would this time be any different from any other time?

Why would it actually work 1st time around?

I actually just wish that one time in one cycle in all of these years that I would actually be able to get to blood test day and not have a period already surprise me.

I was talking to WJ on the phone this morning  - he always has a way of making me laugh. He used the analogy of

"This is like buying a lotto ticket. You find out no one won, even before you had the chance to check your numbers!"

So then it turned into a little game - how many analogies could be possibly come up with...

1. getting your period before the blood test.
2. knowing lotto results before checking your numbers.
3. knowing the game score before watching the game.
4.    i cant remember the rest......

so we will see. Ill wait for Monday - but i am loosing hope.

there's always next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment