Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Summer Loving....

Well today is extremely warm for Perth!
I dont normally like the heat (im more of a rain, hail and snow kinda girl) but the one thing i love most about the summer is drinking amazing cocktails by the pool. I love sitting outside jumping in the pool, coming out and enjoying a drink and relaxing while the afternoon passes us by.

I love it when WJ goes into the kitchen to shake up another cocktail (the drink of choice at the moment is Hurricanes - it used to be gin and tonic and before that it was rum and cokes)

I love sitting around with my bathers on and a drink in my hand.

At the moment we are doing just that! sitting outside with a drink in our hands (and a laptop on my knee watching these grey clouds roll in with the hope of a summer storm.

These are the days I love being and i hate to say it - CHILD FREE - WOW im not supposed to go there! Well, I did.... WJ and I can sit in silence drink laugh and talk without interruption.

I sent off our forms for the new clinic today so im looking forward to this new appointment with a new doctor.. Im just worried about one thing - my autoimmune disorder is flaring up at the moment and i dont know how much this will affect our chances of getting up the duff. My autoimmune disorder is called Lichen Planius which is when the body attacks the skin instead of attacking any virus i might have and comes out in a rash type thing localised around the wrists and feet. It can also flare up in times of high stress (surprise surprise) I dont know how this affects me with my fertility. But i have read that any type of autoimmune disorder can affect implantation occurring....

well I going to get back to my darling husband as he has made me another cocktail.. He likes to get me drunk ahaha xxx

much love
Luisa
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Heya Lu! Firstly, I say lap up those good feelings. We beat ourselves up so often for "not having kids", don't for a minute feel guilty for enjoying your time without kiddies.

    I'm with you on the cocktails. My choice of beverage is often a pina colada. But I cannot remember the last time I had one!

    Best of luck with your appointments and finding out the mysteries of the possible link.

    ReplyDelete