Friday, February 26, 2016

Things are moving along nicely

Yesterday I had my second blood test. I've been on Gonal-f since Saturday and my blood results are indicating that I am close to ovulation. 

My blood work indicated:

25 February 2016

Your hormone levels from today were as follows:
Estrogen (E2) : 1050
Lutenizing Hormone (LH):   4.8
Progesterone (P4): 1.1

These bloods show: ESTROGEN IS RISING VERY WELL - LOOKING CLOSE TO OVULATION 

Please continue your medications: GONAL F 37.5 DAILY

Your next BLOOD TEST: TOMORROW 26/2/16
Please attend ULTRASOUND:  TOMORROW 26/2/16 AT 9.00AM


So this morning I'm off for another blood testcard internal ultrasound. They will see if I have any little follicles growing, which ovary and how many on each ovary. 

We are hoping to have at least 1 on my left side. My right tube is blocked so we need to ensure that my left is producing well. 

I'm going tinted and sneak a few photos of my ultrasound today. 

My stomach is quiet bloated so I'm hoping things are moving along quiet well  in there.   



No comments:

Post a Comment