Friday, December 10, 2010

Technology war in the house

Yesterday there was a technology war in our house
It was between
Roomba and our tablet PC.

Roomba wom!

We got home from work and our little PC was on the floor dead. It just had enough power for us to attch our external hard drive and download some documents. We we're pissed because we are off to Italy next week and we had all our technology requirements sorted out.

Today the disater was averted.

We went to Harvey Norman and we got our selves a very cute little hp tablet PC. It's pretty and much faster than our old one. And then we took a trip to the Apple store in the it and got our selves an iPad. We were so excited. So it's L & J: 2 Roomba: 1


We win!!!!


So I've taken the ipad to bed and I wanted to test out how easy it us to write my blog on it. And just as I thought it's amazing. I don't think WJ will ever get a chance to use this. He can have the HP I'll have this one.

Now awe are totally sorted for Europe. Yay I'm excited!!

One major thing s that I'm meeting my IVY girls on saturday. Infertility is truly a special club. No one really understands what you think and feel unless they have been through it themselves. No one can truly understand the evil properties of crinnone and are able to talk in acronyms in daily conversations and then get a confused look on their face when the person your talking to has no idea what TTC, AF, DH, FSH and PCoS are.


Much love and AF cramps

Xxx
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment