Thursday, July 14, 2011

Decisions to Make


my heart hurts...

it has been such a long journey for us to try and conceive a much wanted child and we don't ever seem to be getting any closer to reaching our goal.

i had my surgery in April and we were really hoping that this would be our go sign



but unfortunately things don't seem to have worked out that way.

every time i hear of another person getting pregnant or see a stroller it hurts so much.

the other morning on our local radio station they had a special about female infertility and who did they have on the radio talking about it but Dr T - the one who f-ed me around. the minute i heard his voice i became a complete mess. i was brushing my teeth and hysterically crying. it brought back a whole lot of difficult emotions and i couldn't take it. that man killed my soul. he took apart of me that I'm not sure when ill get ever get back.

WJ and I have decided that we need to contact Dr C again and take this further. I was hoping not to go down the medicate route but it looks as if this is our own only choice.











No comments:

Post a Comment